Svartinge has often been described as being “part of another world” – a well-deserved epithet in our
humble opinion. Svartinge is a mere 15 minutes from Norrtull (“Stockholms North Gate”) and Arlanda
airport but this is quickly forgotten once you leave your car in the parking area.
At Svartinge you will also experience the tranquility that a genuine golf experience in conjunction with stunning natural surroundings can give. A mixture of age old golf tradition with modern service minded thinking from our staff who are always ready to assist. Feel free to ask is the rule although the answer may not always be yes…
We look forward to receiving you as an invited guest and we feel sure that you will enjoy a wonderful day at our club. The calm atmosphere permeates as far as the parking area before our friendly and courteous staff make you feel welcome in the clubhouse. Perhaps a few shots on our driving range prior to your round where you may notice that everybody will give you a friendly nod before going back to their own little world. On the course you will find freshly raked bunkers, divots replaced and pitchmarks correctly repaired. The tranquility continues on the course, the word “fore” is seldom heard or needed as each hole has its own space leading to a genuine feeling of being the only players on the course. Afterwards awaits the clubhouse where you can celebrate (or commiserate) the days efforts, either out on the terrace in the summer sun or in front of the open fire if the weather has been a little more robust. Wishing you a memorable visit!
Svartinge Golf Club is pleased to be able to offer selected organizations the opportunity to arrange group activities at Svartinge Golf Club. We value quality and exclusivity without pretense and hope that clients share our view on maintaining a strong brand and core ideologies. If your organization would like to offer your clients, associates or even potential benefactors an extraordinary experience, uniquely tailored according to your wishes that will create lasting memories and bonds then please contact us to discuss the possibility of creating a truly memorable event.
Telephone Reception: 08 594 82 250
E-post (direct): firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for guests:
In order to play at Svartinge you must be invited and accompanied by a member and are expected to follow the same guidelines as our members:
• An official handicap is required – maximum 36 for both Ladies and Gentlemen
• Golfshoes (softspikes only) and socks are mandatory
• Changing facilities, lockers and showers are available
• Rangeballs and a 3 wheeled trolley are included in the guestfee
• Clothing shall be appropriate for golf and well maintained
• Only shorts of bermuda length or longer are permitted
• Shirts must have a collar – either polo or rollneck
• Golfers may not wear tracksuits, blue jeans or sleeveless tops.
• Caps and other headdress should be removed upon entering the clubhouse
• Course staff have priority and shots should not be struck without having exchanged “all clear” signal with said course staff. The “all clear” signal is a vertically raised arm
• Cellphones should be set to quiet and only used with respect for others
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact reception.
From E4 - Exit the E4 motorway at junction 174 – Rotebro. Follow the signs for Stäket (road 267) for approximately 2 km and turn right towards Bisslinge.
From E18: exit E18 at junction 152 – Stäket. Head towards Rotebro, Arlanda and E4. Cirka 4,5km from junction turn left towards Bisslinge.
Reception: 08 594 82 250